Production 3- Final Feature Article Interview

 Last Friday I was able to interview Brandon Gomes and it went fantastic. He postponed it once, but I was able to interview him during a haircut he had scheduled. I was able to ask a good amount of questions, most that I had previously typed up but some that I thought up while talking to him. He was very relaxed and laid-back with a sense of coolness about him. It was a little difficult to hear everything he was saying from the audio recording I took, but I was able to type the answers that I could not hear too well. After the approximate forty-five minute long conversation, we went outside and I was able to take some cool photos from low angle shots as well as some pictures with his Tesla. Overall, it was a great experience and I believe he was the perfect candidate for my magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard