Production 2- Feature Article Interview cont.
After I messaged the manager, he got back to me and told me he would talk to Brandon (Gomes) and get back to me. After I responded the next day, he didn't reach out to me for two weeks so I messaged his manager, "Happy New Year! I know it can be busy this time of year but do you think Brandon could be available sometime in this next week or two? My teacher is on my back with due dates and things of that nature so if you could let me know asap it would be much appreciated. Thank you!" The next day he responded with, "Yeah let me reach out and see if we can do it this week." This would be ideal because it would give me enough time to write and concur up some questions as well as have enough time to write the article. *As I was writing this he proposed for a meeting tomorrow to which I have accepted. I am hoping to have a conversation that flows easily as well as answers to all the questions some of my readers may have. I also hope to get good pictures that I will be able to easily incorporate into my magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment