To Team or Not to Team
I arrived at my decision to work independently on my portfolio this year for AICE Media Studies by taking all the research and articles we read into account, but also by analyzing the people in my class. In the article, “Team building and group dynamics: creating and fostering a culture of teamwork requires trust, collaboration, and accountability.” it says that the team of employees needed to trust each other; they also needed to hear and respect what each employee said.” This shows why I would rather work by myself. I do not trust anyone in our class and have much more trust in myself to get this project done on time. In the article titled “Songwriting loafing or creative collaboration?: A comparison of individual and team written billboard hits in the USA.” it talks about how the same percentage of songs on Billboard are written by a single writer as multiple writers. This told me that whether I worked in a group or by myself, I could be successful and produce a great product.

Comments
Post a Comment